David M. Chester
David M. Chester
Attorney David M. Chester has been an Ohio personal injury lawyer most of his legal career. After suffering a childhood injury at the hands of a careless driver, Attorney Chester understood the suffering that an injured victim endures. When he decided to become a lawyer, representing injured Ohioans was the obvious choice. From a single office, Attorney Chester has built a law firm with 16 offices located around the state of Ohio. His early life experience showed him that injured victims need compassion as well as competent, professional, aggressive representation. It is this philosophy that has defined attorney Chester and brought him the success he currently enjoys.
Attorney Chester received his Bachelors degree in Business Pre-Law from Bowling Green State University. He obtained his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Cleveland State University College of Law, where he graduated 2nd in his law school class. After winning numerous law school awards, he finished in the top 3% on the Ohio Bar exam. He then moved from his home in Parma, Ohio south to Akron, Ohio where he established his main office.
Attorney Chester is licensed to practice law in the State of Ohio and the Northern District Of Ohio Federal Courts, and he is a member of the Ohio Association of Justice, a group of Ohio trial lawyers dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured Ohioans.
Attorney Chester lives in Northeast Ohio where he enjoys movies, going to sporting events, swimming and racket ball.
Areas of Practice
- 99% Personal Injury (plaintiff)
- 1% Medical Malpractice
- 50% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Ohio, 1995
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1995
- Cleveland State University, Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, Cleveland, Ohio
- J.D. summa cum laude – 1995
- Honors: 2nd in his Law School Class
- Honors: Top 3% on the Ohio Bar Exam
- Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- B.A. summa cum laude
- Major: Business Pre-Law
- Losing Someone You Love: The Ohio Family’s Guide to Wrongful Death, 2012
- Ohio Truck Accident Claims: What You Need to Know, 2013
- The Insider’s Guide to Handling Ohio Accident Claims, 2010
- Subrogation in Ohio, Oaj, 2013 – Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ohio Association of Justice, Member, 2007 – Present
- Ohio Bar Association, Member, 2007 – Present
- Akron Bar Association, Member, 2007 – Present
- Beta Theta Pi